Chargrilled Halloumi & Orange Salad
Ingredients and Method
- 500g Halloumi, sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 Orange, peeled and in segments
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 150g Rocket Leaves
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- A few Pomegranate Seeds
- For the Dressing:
- 80ml Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sweetner
- Make the orange dressing by combining the orange juice, oil and sweetener in a bowl and mixing well.
- In a small bowl combine the halloumi cheese with the juice and garlic. Cook the cheese on a seasoned Typhoon Chargriller, turning occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- While the cheese is cooking combine the cherry tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and dressing in a large bowl with the rocket. Toss gently to combine.
- Top the salad with the cheese and serve with orange wedges.