Sticky Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
Ingredients and Method
- 500g Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces
- 150g Broccoli Florets
- 2cm Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 225ml Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a Typhoon wok and add the chopped chicken, ginger and garlic. Fry until the chicken turns golden brown (3-4 minutes).
- Pour in 175ml of the chicken stock followed by the soy sauce and sugar. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring the mixture every now and again.
- Add the broccoli and cook for a further 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the cornflour to the remaining chicken stock and mix well. Pour it over the chicken and broccoli mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Serve with noodles or rice.