Tasty Beef & Cashew Stir Fry
Ingredients and Method
- For the stir fry:
- 100g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 900g Beef Sirloin, cut into small pieces
- 3 Peppers, chopped and de-seeded
- 1 Large Courgette, chopped into small chunks
- 250g Mangetout
- 3 Large Spring Onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- For the sauce:
- 50ml Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Clear Honey
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and set to one side.
- Heat the cashew nuts in a Typhoon wok until golden brown, stirring frequently. Transfer the nuts to a bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the wok then add the beef. Cook until brown and crispy, stirring frequently (5-7 minutes). Add the peppers, courgette and mangetout to the wok, use a splash more of vegetable oil if needed. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cashew nuts to the wok and pour the sauce over the mixture.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened (3-5 minutes) garnish with the sliced spring onion and serve with noodles or rice.