No Bake Vegan Tiffin
Ingredients and Method
- 120g Dairy Free Margarine
- 60g Sugar
- 120g Sultanas
- 170g Digestives (make sure they are vegan)
- 170g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- ½ tsp Flax Seeds
- ¾ tsp Chia Seeds
- 20g Cherries, dried or glacé
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the dairy free margarine and sugar into a medium saucepan on low heat. Stir and mix together until the sugar has dissolved. Add in a few chunks of chocolate (approx. 10/15g) and stir until it melts. Take the pan off the heat.
- Break up the biscuits using a rolling pin until they are in small pieces. Chop the cherries into small pieces.
- Add the sultanas, cherries, broken biscuits, chia seeds, flax seeds and vanilla essence into the pan and mix. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray and press the mixture down until its flat.
- Leave to cool.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate in a bain marie. Once melted, pour the chocolate on top of the mixture and smooth out. Leave the tiffin to cool, then place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Cut into bite sized pieces or slices and enjoy with a hot cuppa.