Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
Roasting cauliflower transforms it into a crispy, tender vegetable. This healthy vegan recipe is bursting with flavour that works perfectly as a side dish or added to salads or grain bowls.
Ingredients and Method
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, turmeric, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic. Add mixture to the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish or baking tray. Cook the cauliflower in the oven, stirring once, until browned and tender for 15 to 25 minutes. Once done, drizzle lemon juice over the cauliflower and serve.