Ingredients and Method
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 450g Paneer
- 500g Spinach
- 1 large White Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 thumb Ginger
- 1 Fresh Chilli
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Melt the ghee in a large fry pan and whisk in turmeric and chilli powder to a paste like substance.
- Chop the paneer into small cubes, and add to the pan.
- Rinse the spinach and roughly chop.
- Dice the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and add to the pan. Cook for around 8 minutes until the cheese is golden brown. If the mixture is a little too powdery add a tablespoon of cold water in.
- Add in the garam masala.
- Add in the spinach and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Finally, add a further dash of cold water to infuse the spices. Cook everything for another 2 minutes before serving with freshly squeezed lemon.