Iced Matcha Latte
This iced matcha latte recipe is easy to follow and is great for your health. Filled with antioxidants and liver happy vitamins, matcha is a great alternative to your regular coffee beans. Invest in a high quality matcha powder for the best testing latte.
Ingredients and Method
- 2 tsp matcha powder (or to your taste)
- 180ml non-dairy milk of choice
- 80ml water
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or to your taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add your matcha powder to a small bowl along with water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Whisk the mixture well until they are no lumps and the liquid is smooth.
- Pour the matcha mixture over ice and top with the non-dairy milk or your choice, we recommend oat milk for added creaminess.