Homemade Hot Chocolate
Get cosy this winter with our homemade hot chocolate recipe. Add any Christmas toppings you like or a shot of Baileys for a festive spin on this classic.
Ingredients and Method
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1-2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 25g dark or plain chocolate, finely chopped
- Whipped cream to serve
- Heat the milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate in a small pan over a medium heat until steaming and the chocolate has melted. Whisk to dissolve the cocoa.
- Pour into a mug, then add the cream to float on top. Grate over a little more chocolate to serve and add any toppings of your choosing.